The myVolts mickXer is a 5-way passive mixer with five stereo input channels and one stereo output channel, each with a 1/8" (3.5mm) connection. It gives a high-quality, balanced, noise-reduced output, suitable for recording or live setups.
With the mickXer, you can mix five stereo inputs down to one stereo output. You can, of course, just use just one, two, three or four of the inputs in any configuration that suits your setup.
Please note that the mickXer is not intended as a standalone device and should be connected to either a recorder or amplification device, such as an amp, speakers, or powered headphones.
- mickXer works great with any music gear: Korg Volcas, Roland Boutiques, Teenage Engineering Pocket Operators and thousands more
- mickXer contains noise filtering technology, removing irritating ground loop hums and other noises. It’s the perfect accessory if you experience any noise using the myVolts Korg Volca 5-way power splitter or myVolts Roland Boutique 5-way power splitter
- mickXer is fully passive, so doesn’t need a power supply, or batteries
- Microsuction feet let mickXer stick securely but impermanently to almost any surface, while allowing it to be moved and restuck to any surface without leaving any stickiness or residue behind.
- Multiple mickXers can be daisy chained, so the possibilities for the ingenuitive desktop musician are limitless
- mickXer will also work as an audio signal splitter, but do be aware that amplification is required to drive headphones
- mickXer is fully safety and quality tested: it’s CE-certified, RoHS-certified, FCC-certified, EMC-tested
- mickXer comes in three colours – Console Black, Go-Faster Red or Cool Grey
Inputs - Line:
5 x 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS, Stereo
Outputs - Main:
1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS, Stereo
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
MICKV1RED, MICKV1BLK, MICKV2GRY